A popular trend in dog services is in-home pet care, where dogs can rest easy in their own homes and dog owners can rest even easier knowing their dog friends are in good hands. Whether you’re at work or on a trip, someone needs to take care of your dog while you are away. If you can’t rely on a neighbor or family member this time around, maybe it’s time to consider The Dog Stop’s® In-Home Services.
- Dog Walking
- Pet Sitting
- Puppy Visits
- Elderly Dogs/Special Needs Visits
- Transportation to/from The Dog Stop® for Grooming, Day Care, and Boarding
- Transportation to the Vet
- Pet Supply Concierge
What are the Benefits for Sparky?
- Dogs remain in their own environments where the sight and smells are familiar.
- Some dogs don’t like cars. In-home care eliminates any unnecessary travel.
- Dogs follow the same daily routine. Training and dog walking included!
- If there are multiple dogs in the house, dog pals get to stay together.
- Dogs receive personalized attention.
What are the Benefits for You?
- You can eliminate a car ride to doggie day care, spending that extra time with your pup before heading to work or running errands.
- You’ll know your dog is getting one-on-one attention just as they would if you were home.
- Puppies may not be ready for day care. In-home visits will give them socialization without ever having to leave the home
- On the flip side, if you have an elderly dog or one with special needs, you may not be comfortable sending him to day care. In-home visits will leave you with confidence your dog is getting the exceptional care he or she needs.
- A trip to the groomer or the vet can be handled by our Transportation Services Team.
- Pet Supply Concierge services allow you to receive all your dog’s food, treats, toys and specialized items delivered right to your home.
In conclusion, we all live busy lives and any amount of convenience is a welcome treat for you and Sparky! The Dog Stop’s® In-Home Services eliminates trips to and from day care, the vet or the groomer. To learn more about our In-Home Services, visit our website or call one of our 9 locations in Pittsburgh, PA, The Theatre District in OH, Prices Corner, DE and Pinhook, LA!