- Wood Blinds
- Made from the finest hand-selected North American hardwood. Some of our wood choices are authentic hardwood (walnut, cherry, and maple), slate options, unique finishes (glazed, distressed, barnwood, ash wood, and bamboo), and custom colors.
- Faux Composite Blinds
- Perfect for withstanding everyday family living and high-humidity areas. They are more affordable and offer the same natural appeal as real wood.
- Aluminum and Vinyl Blinds
- Aluminum blinds offer an anti-static finish that repels dust as well as helps prevent scratches and stains.
- Design Vinyl offers PVC slats that are extra-thick for better privacy, durability, and energy efficient.
- Vertical Solutions
- Ideal for large windows or patio doors. Fabric louvers are best for a soft look with fashion-forward colors and textures. Vinyl louvers are easy to clean as well.
- Cellular Shades
- Energy efficient that insulate windows to keep rooms warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. We offer 4 opacity levels, three cell sizes, and a range of on-trend fabrics and colors.
- Soft Shadings
- These shades offer an endless variety of light control and viewing options. You can go from softly filtered light or full sunlight in seconds.
- Roller and Solar Roller
- Easy to operate as well as affordable. They come in a wide variety of colors and fabrics that include jacquards, stripes, and woven textures. You can choose from sheer, light-filtering, room-darkening, and blackout fabrics. Solar shades are perfect for maintaining an exterior view while keeping the cold in your home.
- They provide a crisp look while being child-friendly. They are available in semi-sheer, translucent, and room-darkening fabrics.
- Woven Wood
- These blinds are crafted from natural woods, reeds, bamboo, and grasses. Decorative edge banding and style options for valances let you have tasteful, custom window fashions.
- Perfect for adding depth and structure to traditional shades. They are available in many textiles from sheer to light-filtering to opaque and many different colors.
- Their design prevents them from warping, fading, peeling, or cracking. They are perfect for high-humidity areas such as kitchens and laundry rooms. Along with their durability, they add a unique and classic look to any home.
- Wood Shutters
- They feature amazing dovetail joinery and many frame choices, specialty shapes, and louver sizes. They provide maximum strength and durability making them a wise investment.
- Vinyl Shutters
- Even under hard environmental conditions, they maintain their beauty without warping, cracking, fading, peeling, or discoloring.
- Solar Shadings
- Our fabric is made of strong vinyl-coated polyester and is pet resistant. The shading fabric is mildew and fade resistant only needing occasional cleaning with soap and water. Our solar shades are made from a unique woven mesh that can block 80-90% of the sun's rays making them energy efficient.
- Exterior Roller
- They are perfect for the outside of a window, patio or porch, and they block heat before it enters your home. They can also block out damaging UV rays that fade your furnishings.
- Whether it's your home or business we can provide you with window tinting services. Our nanotechnology residential window films not only greatly reduce the amount of heat (solar energy) in your home, they also reject 99.9% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays. UV rays cause skin damage as well as fading of your home interior, therefore our film can provide protection to your home. Our films have the added feature of low reflectivity at night so that the view is not obscured. With our tinting services, you can end up saving up to 30% on utility bills by lowering heating and cooling costs. Solar control window film reduces solar heat gain by blocking solar energy that would otherwise pass through your window system. We have film that blocks an amazing 98% of infrared heat and rejects 99.9% of harmful UV rays! Over 30 different shades, colors, reflective, and nonreflective tint is available. You can choose from tint that is crystal clear and has no tint appearance to black out privacy film. The layer of film also provides an additional level of safety by keeping glass fragments together in the event of accidental breakage.
Give us a call for a free estimate and heat demo.