If your home is infested with pests, you can all Blue Chip Pest Services for quality pest control products and services in Ballwin, MO. When you work with us we make sure to remove all unwanted guests from your home and keep them out. We do this through our extensive in-house training program for staying current in the newest pest control trends and continually building our knowledge so we can solve whatever pest problem you may have.
What makes Blue Chip Pest Services the best in Ballwin?
- All office staff and service technicians take a college level course from Purdue University on pest management.
- All of our service staff complete one month of training before we set them in the field to service your home or business, 3 weeks longer than Missouri requires.
- All of our service technicians become certified by the State of Missouri. This means that they pass a written exam after they complete six months of in-field service.
- We have monthly training sessions with national speakers at our state-of-the-art training facility in our Fenton office.
- We have a certified entomologist on staff to answer questions, design control programs and offer training for our staff.
- We belong to and are an original member of the National Pest Management Association's "Quality Pro" program that recognizes companies going the extra step in all aspects of our business.
The first person you meet will be a highly trained technician who will quickly solve your pest control problem first. Once that is done, you will decide if you want one of our service programs after you have seen our service for yourself, not before.
Year Established: 1959
BBB Member: Yes
Liability Insurance: Yes
Category: Pest Control
Certifications / Awards:
Pest Control, Termite Control, Pest, Termite, Ant, Spider, Bug, Roach, Roaches, pigeon, Fly, Flies, Sentricon, Termite Bait, St. Louis, Missouri, safe, professional, animal control, bed bugs, termites, voles, moles, exterminator St. Louis, extermination
Blue Chip Pest Services first began as Phillips Termite Control in 1959 where James Phillip provided termite extermination to the Webster and Kirkwood areas. As the years passed the company grew and began servicing homes with a wider variety of extermination services and in 1971 became Blue Chip Pest Services.
Blue Chip Pest Services takes pride in our well-trained, educated staff that ensure you have the best quality of pest removal services in St. Louis. Every staff member is thoroughly trained so that no matter whom you talk to, from office staff to service technician, you can rest assured that you are getting the best, latest and most reliable information.
- 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award – Previous 7-time winner
- Pest Control Technology Magazine – TOP 100 Pest Control Firms in the United States
- EPA Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program – Gold Level Member
- First company in Missouri certified Quality Pro by National Pest Management Association
- Proud supporter of the American Cancer Society
- National and Missouri Pest Management Association