* A very tired dog for 24-36 hours.
* An extremely thirsty dog. It's not uncommon for dogs to drink 2-3 times the normal amount of water when they get home from daycare. We do have plenty water out for the dogs at ALL times, but once they slow down at home, their body wants more water.
* Some pups may drool more than usual, this is just temporary!
* Some dogs may experience a temporary loss of appetite due to fatigue.
* Dogs have a great time wrestling and slobbering on each other. Some medium-length to long-haired dogs may pick up some "dog play" odors. This can be corrected with a quick Homecoming Bath!
* Dogs use their mouths for many things including the correction of another dog's behavior towards them, communication, and play. Please be aware that with mouthing, wrestling, and chasing that bumps, bruises, cuts, and punctures can occur. The Dog Stop® will make owners aware of any issues that occur at The Dog Stop® and will take appropriate action for any issue that may occur.
The Dog Stop® is staffed to care for the dogs on all major holidays. The Dog Stop® hours of operation will be limited to half days, 6:30am to 1:00pm, the day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Years Eve unless stated otherwise.
The Dog Stop® is closed for daycare on all major holidays (unless stated otherwise) including but not limited to: New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.