Call Today: 412-833-39441725 Washington Road
Dr. Greg Peterson is a Leading Periodontist in Pittsburgh, when Dealing with Periodontics and Gum Disease using a LANAP Laser if needed and Tooth Implant Expert is by your side.
Finding quality dental services can be a difficult challenge. Fortunately, Dr. Gregory S. Peterson, is an expert in treating gum disease or Periodontal Disease, places Dental Implants, General Dentistry, Children's Dentistry and is here to provide warm, friendly dentistry care to everyone living in Western Pennsylvania.
We specialize in the latest technology of treatment for periodontal disease, including LANAP Laser Periodontal Therapy. If you are concerned about the health of your teeth and want to stave off gum disease, give us a call. We are here for all your dental care needs for the whole family including pediatric dentistry.
Dr. Peterson is a Pittsburgh Dentist and Leader when dealing with Periodontal Disease. Ensuring you and your family are protected from this gum disease is vital. Once you have this disease, it is no laughing matter. Without proper dental care and attention, your once white teeth may fade before their time. Be proactive. Please make an appointment today by calling us and letting us know what is convenient for you.
Dr. Greg Peterson also has other area's of expertise in General Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Crowns, Root Canal, Dentures, Dental Implants, Teeth Whitening and Teeth Cleaning.
Dr. Peterson is a Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD), located at 1725 Washington Road, Suite 505, Pittsburgh, PA 15241. He has been serving patients in the Greater Western Pennsylvania Area (including Scott Township, Upper St. Clair, Mt. Lebanon, etc.) as their dentist since 1986.
We are open 2 Saturday's per month 9-2 for your convenience.
(Along with our regular hours listed above in the middle box).
Have Gum Disease? See Dr. Peterson for the LANAP LASER used for Periodontal Disease today!
* LANAP Laser Therapy - By using the LANAP Therapy procedure, we’re able to treat the Periodontal Disease much less invasively. This can be an alternative to Periodontal Disease Surgery (a.k.a. Gum Disease Surgery).
* General Dentistry - Involves basic dental procedures that are required to ensure healthy teeth and gums.
* Teeth Cleaning - Dental Cleaning consists of removing plaque and tartar from above and below the gums.
* Teeth Whitening - Helps you achieve a bright smile.
* Dental Implant - Replace Your Lost Teeth by Dr. Peterson comfortably. Dental Implants are a replacement for missing teeth.
* Dental Crown - Dr. Peterson uses his naturally translucent all porcelain dental crown to rebuild decayed or broken teeth.
* Root Canal - This procedure is done to save an infected tooth.
* Dentures - A full or complete denture replaces your natural teeth and support, sagging facial muscles.
* Pediatric Dentistry - Good dental habits start at a young age, so bring your little ones in to see us.
* CEREC - Dental Restoration tool when a tooth is being restored either as a veneer, crown, inlay, or onlay.
Dr Peterson DMD LANAP Laser Pittsburgh
|Mon:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tue:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|