During 1995, Corina and Matt Diehl bought Trostle Team along with Bob Preston as partner and opened Preston Automotive Group, Inc., which Matt and Corina eventually bought out in 2002 and renamed the business to Diehl Automotive Group Inc. Eventually Matt and Corina expanded the business with the purchase of Keck Chrysler. This business was moved to the Pittsburgh Road location and then, in 2004, Diehl Automotive Group became North Pittsburgh's one and only Sprinter dealer followed by the addition of Scion, a division of Toyota Motor Corporation.
Diehl Automotive Group focuses on our commitment to provide our customers with an experience that continually exceeds their expectations and this is accomplished by us considering and understanding our customer's wants and needs. Our Diehl Toyota location is noted as being the fastest growing dealership in the Pittsburgh area in 2006. Diehl Chrysler Jeep and Dodge became the first dealership in Pittsburgh area to become a Five Star Dealership for Daimler Chrysler, which sets the high standards for customer focused processes and satisfaction levels!
In an effort to continually give back to our community for supporting our dealerships, Diehl Automotive Group has supported community agencies and causes that are focussed on childrens programs and needs. It is very difficult to find a athletic team, school, academic program or extra-curricular activity that Diehl Automotive Group has not supported in some way!
In our Links Section on the left you can go to the area charities and events that we support!
Diehl Automotive Group has everything you need in service and parts! We do it right!
We are glad that you are interested in servicing your car or truck at our dealership. We pride ourselves on meeting all your service needs to include service, repair or parts and with our emphasis on unsurpassed customer service being our highest priority.
So why would you consider utilizing us for your service needs? Here is why:
- Our certified mechanics and well trained service and parts staff will give you the highest levels of customer service!
- Our convenient parts and service hours allow you to visit us at a time that will meet your needs.
- We have a huge stock of manufacturer and other top-quality brand parts, ensuring we have just what we need when we service your vehicle.
- Factory-trained and certified service technicians that understand your vehicle and what it takes to get it done right, the first time.
- Location, location, location! Convenient locations to your work or home!
- We can make transportation arragemenst to get your vehicle picked up and returned!
- If you want to come in you can enjoy our spacious customer lounge while waiting for your service to be completed.
- We have a complete line of accessories available!
So what are you waitning on call for an appointment or call to order you parts today!
Diehl Toyota Pittsburgh
Year Established: 1995
Liability Insurance: Yes
Certifications / Awards:
Not only is Diehl Automotive donating $50 to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer for every car sold in October, we also have our own team for the upcoming Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K Run/Walk. The 5K Run/Walk takes place on Saturday, October 29 at 9:00AM, on Pittsburgh's North Shore.