- All office staff and service technicians take a college level course from Purdue University on pest management.
- All of our service staff complete one month of training before we set them in the field to service your home or business, 3 weeks longer than Missouri requires.
- All of our service technicians become certified by the State of Missouri. This means that they pass a written exam after they complete six months of in-field service.
- We have monthly training sessions with national speakers at our state-of-the-art training facility in our Fenton office.
- We have a certified entomologist on staff to answer questions, design control programs and offer training for our staff.
- We belong to and are an original member of the National Pest Management Association's "Quality Pro" program that recognizes companies going the extra step in all aspects of our business.
- Pest Control
- Rodent Control
- Termite Control
- Wildlife Removal
- Mosquito Control
- ...and more!
Blue Chip Pest Control St Louis
Year Established: 1959
BBB Member: Yes
Liability Insurance: Yes
Certifications / Awards:
Proud supporter of the American Cancer Society
National/Missouri Pest Management Association